Terms and Conditions
- The Parties
- Sites and Services
CRYPTO MINING GROUP LTD does not guarantee that access or use of this website or any of the Services will be uninterrupted or error-free, and CRYPTO MINING GROUP LTD will not be responsible for any feature that is not accessible or for the lack of Availability of the Services. CRYPTO MINING GROUP LTD may extend, limit or modify the Services at any time without prior notice or reason. CRYPTO MINING GROUP LTD may also, in its sole and absolute discretion, and at any time, suspend the provision, temporarily or permanently, of any or all of the Services, without prior notice. To access some of the content or features of the Services, users may need to improve or update the hardware or software in their computer systems. CRYPTO MINING GROUP LTD assumes no responsibility for any failure in access to the Services, partially or totally, whether due to the User’s system, the Internet network or any other cause.
- User Restrictions
User is granted permission to access, download and use the Services, provided that User shall:
- Not use the Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose or beyond the scope of the Services expected use;
- Not intentionally interfere with the operation of the Services or with any other person’s use of the Services;
- Not intentionally gain unauthorized access to the Services;
- Be solely liable for User’s, including without limitation all of its employees, affiliates, consultants, and service providers, conduct, acts and omissions;
- Not hack the Services,
- Not create derivative works from the Services without CMGCoin’s express consent to do so;
- Not remove or alter any copyright notices or other notices included in the Services;
- Not intentionally transmit any viruses, bugs, worms, or any other computer code of a destructive nature or that may harm a network, computer, server, hardware, software or telephone equipment using the Services;
- Not violate anyone else’s legal rights (e.g. privacy rights) or any laws (e.g. copyright laws) in User’s jurisdiction while using the Services;
- Use the Services in accordance with all applicable laws;
- Not use any unauthorized data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction methods in connection with the Services;
- Not intentionally impose an unreasonable burden on the Services or network;
- Not breach, or attempt to breach, the security of the Services;
- Not use the Services or export the Services in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations;
- Not solicit any activity, unlawful or otherwise, that infringes CMGCoin’s rights or the rights of any other party;
- Not enable others to violate any of these terms and conditions; and
- Be at least 18 years of age or older.
A violation of any of these Terms may result in the termination of User’s ability to access or use the Services.
- CMGCoin Proprietary Rights
These Terms do not transfer any intellectual property of CMGCoin or third parties to CRYPTO MINING GROUP LTD, and all rights, titles and interests in said property will remain (between the parties) only with CRYPTO MINING GROUP LTD. «CMGCoin» and other CMGCoin graphics, logos, layouts, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks. The trademarks and trade image of CMGCoin, as well as the trademarks, logos and service marks of third parties used in conjunction with the Services, may not be used in connection with any product or service in a manner that may cause confusion and may not be used copy, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of CRYPTO MINING GROUP LTD. Your use of the Services does not grant you any right or license to reproduce or use CMGCoin or third party trademarks. To the extent CMGCoin chooses to license your software, it will be subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein, including, but not limited to, the User Restrictions in Section 3. Certain logos, such as those for the operating systems and platforms that CMGCoin also admits. As those of our sponsors and partners are the property of their owners. CRYPTO MINING GROUP LTD does not own those copyrights, and the use of those copyrights is not allowed without your permission.
- No Investment Advice
CRIPTO MINING GROUP LTD ni sus marcas proporciona servicios legales o fiscales. Dado que la situación de cada usuario es única, se debe consultar a un profesional calificado antes de tomar decisiones financieras. Los Servicios no constituyen asesoramiento de inversión o una solicitud para comprar, mantener, invertir, poseer o utilizar CMG. CMGCoin no será responsable de ningún daño, reclamo o pérdida que surja del uso de CMGCoin, incluidas las acciones o inacciones o eventos relacionados con terceros, problemas de seguridad durante el uso de cualquier software o servicio relacionado con CMGCoin, fallas técnicas durante el uso de cualquier software o servicio relacionado con CMGCoin, problemas de corrupción de software o datos durante el uso de cualquier software o servicio relacionado con CMGCoin, o errores del usuario durante el uso de cualquier software o servicio relacionado con CMGCoin.
- Content Limitations
CRYPTO MINING GROUP LTD is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness or quality of the information presented to Users through the Services, which is provided only «AS IS» and «AS AVAILABLE» at the sole risk of the User. CRYPTO MINING GROUP LTD will not be responsible for any error, omission or inaccuracy in the content. The information provided is not exhaustive or appropriate for each individual. Some of the information is relevant only in certain parts of the world, and may not be relevant or comply with the laws, regulations or other legal requirements of other countries. It is your responsibility to determine whether, how and to what extent your intended use of the Services will be technically and legally possible in the areas of the world where you intend to use them. It is recommended to verify any information before using it for any personal, financial or commercial purpose. Furthermore, the opinions and views expressed in any forum post are solely those of the article’s authors and do not reflect the opinions of CRYPTO MINING GROUP LTD. CRYPTO MINING GROUP LTD may modify the content at any time, without prior notice or reason, and CRYPTO MINING GROUP LTD will have no obligation to notify you of corrections or changes to any content.
- Responsibility of Contributors
If you post material to the site, post links on the site, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the site (any such material, «Content»), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your content is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your content is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by CRYPTO MINING GROUP LTD or otherwise.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, CRYPTO MINING GROUP LTD has the right (though not the obligation) in CRYPTO MINING GROUP LTD sole discretion to (i) refuse or remove any content that, in CRYPTO MINING GROUP LTD reasonable opinion, violates any CRYPTO MINING GROUP LTD policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Service to any individual or entity for any reason. CRYPTO MINING GROUP LTD will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Third Party Content
Testimonials, opinions, advice, offers of products or services, or other information or content available on or through the Services by third parties («Third Party Content») are only those of their respective suppliers and not of CRYPTO MINING GROUP LTD , which does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, reliability or usefulness of the Third Party Content. It is the responsibility of the User to evaluate the Content of third parties and CRYPTO MINING GROUP LTD will not be responsible for any damage or loss caused by the dependence of the Users or other use of the Content of third parties.
- Offsite Links
As a convenience to Users, CRYPTO MINING GROUP LTD may provide links to other sites or resources. Because CRYPTO MINING GROUP LTD does not have control over such sites and resources, CRYPTO MINING GROUP LTD is not responsible or liable for use of or reliance on any content, products, services or information at such sites or resources. Inclusion of any links does not imply any endorsement, affiliation, approval, association or sponsorship by CRYPTO MINING GROUP LTD of the linked websites, resources, their operators or owners. When you select a link, you may be leaving our Services. The information available on Third Parties’ websites may have certain restrictions on its use or distribution which differ from these Terms.
- Viruses and Malware
CRYPTO MINING GROUP LTD does not guarantee that files available for downloading will be free of infection or viruses or other code that may have contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for integrity, security and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the site for the reconstruction of any lost data.
- Password Protected Areas
Some CRYPTO MINING GROUP LTD Services may be password protected and available only to Users who are registered («Password Protected Areas»). Registration requires Users to fully complete the account registration process. CRYPTO MINING GROUP LTD reserves the right to deny or revoke registration or access to Password Protected Areas for any User. Users are responsible for maintaining the security of the password they set. CRYPTO MINING GROUP LTD will not be liable for any loss or liability incurred as a result of an unauthorized person using a User’s password.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS.” CRYPTO MINING GROUP LTD DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH RESPECT TO THE USE OF THE SERVICES, OR THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS OR CURRENTNESS OF ITS CONTENT, IN ANY WAY AND FOR ANY PURPOSE.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL CRYPTO MINING GROUP LTD, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR INDIRECT DAMAGES EVEN IF CMGCOIN HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM: (1) THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICES; (2) THE PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICES; OR (3) ANY FAILURE IN THE SERVICES. USER ASSUMES TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE USE OF THE SERVICES. USER’S ONLY REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SERICES IS TO STOP USING THE SERVICES. IF, NOTWITHSTANDING THE TERMS HEREIN, CRYPTO MINING GROUP LTD IS FOUND LIABLE TO USER FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS WHICH ARISES OUT OF OR IS ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH USER’S USE OF THE SERVICES, CRYPTO MINING GROUP LTD LAIBLITY SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY USER TO CRYPTO MINING GROUP LTD DURING THE PREVIOUS TWELVE (12) MONTHS. IN ADDITION TO THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, USER AGREES THAT USER WILL NOT JOIN ANY CLAIM AGAINST CRYPTO MINING GROUP LTD WITH THE CLAIM OF ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY IN A LAWSUIT, ARBITRATION OR OTHER PROCEEDING; THAT NO CLAIM USER HAS AGAINST CRYPTO MINING GROUP LTD SHALL BE RESOLVED ON A CLASS-WIDE BASIS; AND THAT USER WILL NOT ASSERT A CLAIM IN A REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY AGAINST CRYPTO MINING GROUP LTD ON BEHALF OF ANYONE ELSE.
- EXCLUSION OF LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMERS
BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS CRYPTO MINING GROUP LTD LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
User agrees to defend, indemnify, hold harmless and defend CRYPTO MINING GROUP LTD and its directors, officers, employees, contractors, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors and suppliers from and against any and all claims, charges, complaints, damages, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including attorneys’ fees and expert fees) due to, arising out of or relating in any way to User’s use of, or access to, the Services.
– These Terms and all matters arising out of or relating to these Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the international laws, without regard to any conflict of law provisions. Each party irrevocably agrees that any claim brought by it in any way arising out of the Services must be brought solely and exclusively in state or federal court located in Delaware, and each party irrevocably accepts and submits to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of each of the aforesaid courts in personam, generally and unconditionally, with respect to any action, suit, or proceeding brought by it or against it by the other party.
– These Terms shall constitute the entire agreement between CRYPTO MINING GROUP LTD and User and contains all of the understandings and agreements of the parties in respect of the subject matter hereof. Any and all prior understanding and agreements, expressed or implied, between the parties hereto in respect of the subject matter hereof are superseded hereby. In the event any one or more of the terms or provisions contained herein shall be declared by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions herein shall not in any way be affected or impaired, except that, in such an event, these Terms shall be deemed revised in order to provide the party adversely affected by such declaration with the benefit of its expectation, evidenced by the provision(s) affected by such a declaration, to the maximum extent legally permitted.
– No waiver of any breach of these Terms shall: (i) be effective unless it is in a writing which is executed by the party charged with the waiver, or (ii) constitute a waiver of a subsequent breach, whether or not of the same nature. All waivers shall be strictly construed. No delay in enforcing any right or remedy as a result of a breach of these Terms shall constitute a waiver thereof.
– These Terms shall be binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective legal representatives, successors and permitted assigns. No right or remedy conferred by these Terms is exclusive of any other right or remedy conferred herein or by law or in equity; rather, all of such rights and remedies are cumulative of every other such right or remedy and may be exercised concurrently or separately from time-to-time.
– Any ambiguities herein will not be strictly construed against the drafter of the language concerned but will be resolved by applying the most reasonable interpretation under the circumstances, giving full consideration to the intentions of the parties at the time of contracting. These Terms will not be construed against any party by reason of its preparation. In the event any suit or other action is commenced by CRYPTO MINING GROUP LTD to construe or enforce any provision of these Terms, in addition to all other amounts CRYPTO MINING GROUP LTD shall be entitled to receive from User, CRYPTO MINING GROUP LTD shall recover its reasonable attorneys fees and court costs.
– These Terms were last reviewed on April 20, 2020.